Our Cancellation Policy

If you need to cancel for any reason then we will issue you a credit to your account for 100% of your registration paid. The credit can be used for any future Little Theater Company program. The credit never expires and can be transferred to a sibling, family member or friend. 

IF we have to cancel camp for any reason then you will receive a 90% refund of your registration paid on the scheduled first day of your registered session. The other 10% will go towards helping cover the costs of the curriculum, microphones, lighting equipment, rights to shows and employees we have already invested in.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please email us at 

 

Cancel@littletheatercompany.com 

© 2019 by Little Theater Company, LLC |  Tax ID: 82-5142731 | Our Blog